The Home Buyer & Home Seller Series is starting to shape-up. Here’s a peek at the Q1 schedule:
- Jan 25th Buying your first home: credit, income, savings & mistakes to avoid.
- Feb 1st Buying your first home: credit, income, savings & mistakes to avoid.
- Feb 8th Where & When to buy real estate in Ottawa.
- Feb 14th Downsizing information session & Valentine’s Day Tea
- Mar 7th Downsizing: how to move wealth, stay healthy & a live a maintenance free lifestyle
Call 613-302-8745 to RSVP
The First time Buyers event on January 25th, 2017 will cover:
What You’ll Be Learning:
How credit cards, credit scores, and interest works including steps to have an A+ credit score.
How to get started investing and how to build true, long-lasting wealth.
Understanding how real estate investing works and how to buy your first property.
What “Good Debt” and “Bad Debt” are and what makes the difference.
How the overall purchase process will look and what mistakes you should avoid.
What insurance products will lower your insurance costs later on, and how to get a quote.
…and so much more.